I’ve been getting questions about where to find pieces in my How To Style: Button-Up Shirt post. A lot of the things I paired it with have been in my closet for a while, so I’ve linked a similar piece where I was unable to find the exact item.
Top: The chambray button-up is a soft wash top from the Banana Republic Factory store.
- Similar Banana Republic top
- Forever 21 Chambray top
- Women’s Denim Favorite Shirt Medium Indigo – Merona
Look 1: Skinny Jeans and Heels
- (I did not pay this much for these jeans, I found them at Nordstrom Rack earlier in the year. I can’t remember exactly what I paid, but I never spend more than $40 on my jeans).
- Similar: i jeans by Buffalo Zipper Skinny Jeans
Look 2: Chunky Knit Sweater, Skinny Cargo Pants, Cognac Flats
Sweater: Banana Republic
Pants: American Eagle Cargo Pocket Leggings in Grey
Look 3: Pencil Skirt and Strappy Heels
Pencil Skirt: H&M (only $12.99)!
- I love this skirt so much, it’s really versitle, it’s comfortable, and really affordable. I have one in a black and dark grey.
- These sandals are on clearance for $14.98 now!!! I wore these as part of a shoot I did for a friend, and I had to track them down/buy a pair for myself. Love, love, love these ❤
Purse: Micheal Kors Small Crossbody
- Similar: Michael Kors Fulton Small Crossbody
Look 4: High Waist Grey Jeans, Wedge Heels, Faux Leather Jacket (in Original Post)
High Waist Dark Grey Jeans – H&M
- Similar: High Waist Skinny Jeans
Wedge Heels- Target
- Similar: Women’s Terri Booties
Sidenote- I really like Target’s shoes a lot. I buy them pretty often; they are affordable and confortable! My other go-to places for shoes are DSW and Nordstrom Rack.
Bag: Kate Spade Gold Coast Campbell Tote
- (Again, I didn’t spend anywhere near this price, I found it at T.J. Maxx a few years ago, it was under $100).
- Similar: nicole by Nicole Miller® Suzie Quilted Tote
Faux Leather Jacket- Akira
- Similar: H&M Biker Jacket
Look 5: Graphic Tee, Dark Grey Jeans, Sneakers
Same H&M High Waist Jeans as in the prior look 🙂
Graphic Tee- Pick Your Favorite!
- Mine is from Nerd Nite, which hold the most awesome events, and they’re most likely in a city near you!!! Check them out here.
Messenger bag- Laptop Messenger Crossbody in Painted Feathers
Sneakers: CLIMACOOL FRESH BOUNCE SHOES
- I. AM. SO. IN. LOVE. WITH. THESE. SNEAKERS. *sigh* I found them at DSW ❤
**sold out on the Adidas site, I found them in stock here.
Look 6: Short Flared Skirt, Tights, Platform Pumps
Skirt- Charlotte Russe
- Similar: Spin Class Ready Flared Skirt
Black, sheer tights
Platform Pumps- BCBGeneration Parade Platform Pump
Statement Necklace- Target
Look 7: Leggings, Scarf, Sneakers
*I have travelled in this outfit and I was so comfy and warm- perfect for flights!
Scarf- gifted ❤
- Similar: Black and Gold Foil Scarf
- Similar: NATALIE FAUX-LEATHER-STRIPE LEGGINGS
Bag- Madison West Backpack Purse
- Similar: Faux Leather Backpack
Sneakers- Adidas Climacool Fresh Bounce