1. Curl your lashes!
- Curling your lashes instantly opens your eyes, making them appear larger. You can also hit your eyelash curler with hot air from your hair dryer for a few seconds before using, to really get curl that lasts.
2. Tightline and apply mascara
- Tightline your upper lash line using a black eyeliner. This step defines your eyes, and makes your lashes appear fuller.
- Add a few coats of your favorite mascara. I’ve been loving Covergirl Clump Crusher
3. Line lower waterline with nude eyeliner
- For some makeup looks, you line the lower waterline with black pencil. This can be beautiful when you’re going for a really smokey look! For smaller eyes (like mine), this doesn’t give me a wide-eye look at all. Instead, line your waterline with a nude pencil to really open them up and appear larger. I used a nude Makeup forever Aqua XL Eye Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner, I’ve also used NYX Wonder Pencil.
- Adding highlight to your brow bone and the inner corner of your eye is one last trick to open your eyes and make them appear larger! These steps together all take about 5 minutes!
For a simple, fast eye makeup routine – I’ll do these easy steps and also prime my lids and add a sweep of bronzer in my crease for definition.
Hope these tips helped! Let me know in the comments what you think, or if you have any eye makeup tricks you swear by ❤