I’ve been getting questions about where to find pieces in my How To Style: Button-Up Shirt post. A lot of the things I paired it with have been in my closet for a while, so I’ve linked a similar piece where I was unable to find the exact item.
Top: The chambray button-up is a soft wash top from the Banana Republic Factory store.
- Similar Banana Republic top
- Forever 21 Chambray top
- Women’s Denim Favorite Shirt Medium Indigo – Merona
Look 1: Skinny Jeans and Heels
- (I did not pay this much for these jeans, I found them at Nordstrom Rack earlier in the year. I can’t remember exactly what I paid, but I never spend more than $40 on my jeans).
- Similar: i jeans by Buffalo Zipper Skinny Jeans
Look 2: Chunky Knit Sweater, Skinny Cargo Pants, Cognac Flats
Sweater: Banana Republic
Pants: American Eagle Cargo Pocket Leggings in Grey
Look 3: Pencil Skirt and Strappy Heels
Pencil Skirt: H&M (only $12.99)!
- I love this skirt so much, it’s really versitle, it’s comfortable, and really affordable. I have one in a black and dark grey.
- These sandals are on clearance for $14.98 now!!! I wore these as part of a shoot I did for a friend, and I had to track them down/buy a pair for myself. Love, love, love these ❤
Purse: Micheal Kors Small Crossbody
- Similar: Michael Kors Fulton Small Crossbody